Thursday, March 17, 2011

Liver Failure Sores In Mouth

Chat Radio Orient Express

Lava ate their bodies and burned thousands of souls in Tokyo. They tried breathing in the smoke and pollution . The city was damaged in several areas, people will face as if they had blindfolded, eyes watch from above as the water slowly down the cars, houses and people, lazy hit the walls of buildings collapse as corrugated cardboard and store awnings deflate like balloons carnival. The sky is black and should withdraw. You feel the adrenaline in our bodies stretched and can not comprehend the ferocity of the time and nature to which degree can get angry with this universe.
turns deaf hear giving the propeller of the helicopter while they are filming the city. A huge metropolis, is now so small, so devastated. Get your children killed in fire arms and crying alone support, with nails ripping the sky for me to listen and kept at his side. But the sky darkens and we should withdraw. Left alone in the distance, grow at dawn I know. Know that the cowardice and fear will not be deterred sufficient strength, and seek shelter and where support beams alone. The city will grow beautiful, not now, but just when the boat launch their candles and they can breathe clean air.
writing from a borrowed laptop, that is not mine but I have in my bag as my own, I decided not to charge my computer for good cause. There is also a satellite of a Japanese friend where I can see my mail as if you were incredible in Lima. I'm really amazed how much technology. I'm so tired can not sleep for more than 28 hours and my feet hurt and your back. I called and talked to my father and he acknowledged that's very important to me.
Every time I talk about an annoying beep sounds, and every time I write there is an old radio sound. Makes a terrible cold that we break the bones, I feel that the smell goes into my lungs and no heating in most places. I'm with a group of friends drinking coffee and we began to read poems from memory, I took my books, that of Matsuo Basho and read a couple of haikus and a poem by A. Leo. We seek calm in our reading, one recalled a poem by Gelman, another Pizarnik, Alberti another until you just sound the alarm and we have to go. Chat Radio can you hear me? hear in the distance that , Radio Chat .... Can you her me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment