Monday, March 14, 2011

Burton Mission Binding Converter



He escapes the body and did not burn, has assuaged the pain of many moons without a break. Est still waiting to start routines, the search and desire. The a thousand nights of shelter waiting for the necessary support to face the usual habit that drives them cope with the body, understands that no bra and unbalanced, but resists but as is accommodating to the practice persists and get stronger. have been months where the body is faced alone, ate her grief alone, together all the parts and started to beat at a time. To form a column, he realized that it is unique as no body and faced their ghosts. Tell them you pushed into a fire and you do not burn, that despite his grievance're here to fight back now stronger than ever.

I looked out the window and I assumed that every tree, cloud and dust mites that sometimes circulate through the air still exist in this world. Circling around us. I did not think much had a couple of things I put in a small bag and decided to leave Tokyo. past Sunday I met a friend, ready to go make a report in Japan and was somewhat accelerated by suitcases and asked if I wanted to go do some volunteer work there. I did not think twice and said yes. So he made a few phone calls and gave me some commissions and told me to wait in the change of scale before going to Tokyo. Today was my ticket to my mail and to my surprise I will stop in New York for 5 hours and then we'll go together to Japan.
I'd love to go to Tokyo later, but it will be interesting to walk the streets as I thought at some point and try to feel damaged bodies and not let them succumb to despair. I feel the strength to understand after losing a will always be me and with that same force will push to start over together. Are only 5 d ies but I feel that my body inward smile along with Luna.
I am waiting for the plane that will take me to New York where I'll be 5 hours to get there I will contact and then I go to Tokyo. I carry a book of poems by Matsuo Basho, I think if you ask me or something answer in Japanese and that's what I want.


0 comments:

Post a Comment