Friday, March 4, 2011

Cleaning Brake Dust On Mag Wheels

Masquerade

I walk back to Lima after many years and take on the streets, full of wind and humidity. When you flip the saw, she sat selling candles and wore a m Ascar that covered much of the face. When I went to see her, I immediately whispered that the mask was false and that the other side was the real loss. I inquire that the mask had voluntarily and that the person carrying it was only a mock someone who just used it. After a candle up and as a confession he told me this is for you and this one for your dreams. When I wanted to pay and insisted that were mine would not receive any money. It was late so I took them and kept walking. " extent to which reality is a fallacy and is the face mask and what lies beneath is only a support of it?
This month I found some variety of dreams and other vicious ascetic. I understand that it is not easy to switch between spaces as a story and make a puzzle of it and let the chips are lost below the table. We all know that when is lost, the game stops being fun and becomes a challenge to find or simply left aside. The daily challenges that we have to assume to become virtuous or exterminated. These days I have been given for entering and reviewing library shelves quietly and verify that the sad self-help books out like hotcakes. Leads me to recall the words of the seller, we need a revival of thought to create fallacies or masks are words that become carriers of many of us.
will not deny that it is daily on the streets, searching for authenticity. Some people need create a fallacy and even live and it is credited. And every time you go create another fallacy and over and over because it is difficult to see the image they reflect. I can take a popular decision can fool others but not themselves. Many of us have felt the fresh wind on our faces in the morning and we felt real and we loved with rage and desire. We transported our bodies unimaginably at break and pieces of the puzzle which we have lost. We have also recovered against relentless disappointment and we missed our strength. And others who did not break open the cold, but took refuge using a mask by fear of change. Accepting things as they are because more care what others think. And many sacrificing even the most loving beings.
There is a point where reality ends and begins the spell chance. Where our achievements against the universe rotated ninety degrees unexpectedly and whisper open your eyes.
These days I am preparing a course that I make in college, and I read Stephen King to write his book while I am not his supporter but I will not deny that there is a great simplicity in the text and many good tips for those who write I leave and I load the PDF.
http://www.librosgratisweb.com/pdf/king-stephen/mientras-escribo.pdf

0 comments:

Post a Comment