Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Raven Riley Full Length



The city lit up full of shadows that revolve around the city embedded autumn days without rest and withered, the city of dreams and people chained, naked city and yet so discreet now escapes me hand, is lost across the river H udson at dawn edging between my desires ... looking Asked when he felt a body in your body ...
Possibly lost among millions of spaces described by space / time dragged night. And that laugh crossing the discontinuous space and across millions of silence, inventing forever.
Flight
desire through eternity and look for the lost laughter of a friend of millions of voices that are crying come watch whistle speak are shredded and re-up every day in this city that burns coolly .. .

New York's snowing for the first time this fall silent, the city feels bipolar in these times of heavy rains, one is lost in space and time where the dream begins and ends desire. I asked someone if I could take his memories and he said yes, I felt a big difference between people who face their demons and angels retrieve their dead and struggling ever but confront them up for fear of being alone and safe. D think he faced some time, let your laughter among perpetual dark nights and desires, many of our thousand deaths lost in the desert between pictures and words full.
The train moves cautiously through the tunnel, there is an unprecedented silence despite the crowd inside, until a voice behind me out of my station continues delirium. Do you like regae? When I find myself looking up with a greenish look about me an iPod, I listen to Red Wine, UB40 that old song that was sung originally by Bob Marley, I loved listening to at that time. I like it ... I replied. And they began to sing " Red, red wine / go to my head / make me forget That I / Still Need Her So / Red, red wine / It 's up to you / All I can do, I've done / But memories will not go / No, memories will not go / I'd Have sworn / That with time / Thoughts of you / Would leave my head / I Was Wrong / And I find / Just one thing / Makes me forget ... " time I was in a surrealist and seductive. Oddly
said that music combined well with freckles, I was looking puzzled, took leave crying profusely while typing with one finger on the window your cell number, it reminded me of a TV commercial and I began to laugh, I dismissed them as if she had known forever ... is that it is snowing? and makes an unusual conversion in humans that surround and listen ... you need the resurrection of desire in the snow, part of what filled the land that never stops spinning and stuns us among so many on both sides.
feel the heat from cold to hot, cold stuns and sleep. I understand that d at the time was right and the desire to condense in the memory of a laugh at dawn and your question, you like Bob Marley? And I find my desires packed in snow, withheld as punishment angels. I hope the city is open and my skin as it used to take her laughter encourage all my demons.

leave the link of Red Wine English: http://www.letras4u.com/bob_marley/red_red_wine.htm

0 comments:

Post a Comment