Friday, November 28, 2008

New Baby Email Sample

desire Snow Tear lives Where live

When the body burns in rain is silent watching through their thoughts. It is not saying anything, remains silent screaming inside. When the body calls for eclipse craves a black summer, lost in shadows of nothing. Today my body is crossed by the rain and not get wet, my thoughts are full of burnt autumn leaves crackling listening to lies. Lies silent that I should lose and run out of words, laughing in a vacuum. I will not be word or smile or eyes Nothing. At the third glass only eternity and bustle in the human paradise. Humans gods themselves.

At dawn, crossing the memory smile against the wind, looked around me and the shops are opening. A light drizzle hit my face still lights up day and I feel I should know what's in my thoughts. I am burning, is a day gone by days gone by. And treading the trails as clouds trapped in the earth. Levanto face to the sky and suck the moisture that seduces me. I climb on the bandwagon and low in the 34St, I feel lost placidly amid the Street, crossing the streets from side to side. At that moment I understand that many things end up when the bodies stop touching. I stood before the inevitable, in the middle of a city that beats inside of me.
How strange it feels the street when it is too early, no need to go on a train to see borrrosas people who are spinning around you. They are seen at the insistence of relentless pain and uprooting, turn and keep turning pierce and one is standing there waiting for nothing. Hot tears Mourn Girondo Oliver would say, to mourn jets, mourn the dream, opening the floodgates of tears, soak up the soul flooding the tracks, mourn memory, improvising, crying all, mourn all day. the evening, want to stop time and change the direction of space is impossible. One is retained to be implacable and submit it to oblivion. The phone rings, I am reminded that it is Thansgiven is a very important day for many New Yorkers: the day of thanksgiving.
I looked into the distance, sunrise again. I cross my heart and smile ...
(this is for you, you know ... that one of these days we cross the bridge together and no one else among us)

0 comments:

Post a Comment