Sunday, January 4, 2009

Emmerson E 20 Disposal



What is a body feel when you love? Die and be reborn a thousand times in another revival of espac io and return the body back. Explore the limits of millions of wishes to convert only one for the other to feel the touch of the body. Stretching
silences to be words in and explode when you open your eyes to start again in a body ...

The year which burst faded, I'm here looking through the window of the plane thousands of feet high, away from the city I live some time ago to meet a break to stop my evenings, bridges, my nights Deluge and delirium. And penetrates the wind runs smoothly between us, we hope to touch his hand creeping our souls often forgotten by others. We feel the pressure to rise, makes us remember a moment that belong to the fragmentation of time, the old cynicism of some memory and eternity of our body given someone a thousand times by ourselves.
Long trips are so boring and had to change trains in NY to Miami to catch another I take a short vacation. After making a long line, hand over documents and go through the manga could get to my seat and sit down. I wanted to relax and listen to music, Caetano Veloso and had to Coldplay - a strange mixture but interesting to my ears. I brought Cavafy, a book needed for a trip and I began to leaf through. Suddenly I heard a voice singing half my seatmate was a very smiling Argentine drinking a beer, which he told me to scale from Texas to Miami to go to Lima.
Tome that we were all guided to a target time together to meet some respite hope. The eternal return of some memory left stark nonsense. How to make sense of the eternal, the incident delirium of time? A shameful what is left of desire and know it's hopeless. Recover each of those flames which the body burns sustained in memory, you know it's almost ethereal so do not want to remember anything.
Travel is part of a strategy, we are almost like chameleons that we need to transform seasonally to revive again. To return to air new and reinvent ourselves. I see the lights through the window in the dark and understand that this trip will be adventurous and will take up some souvenirs. Before you buckle up and save the book, I think in the future to understand the meaning of Ithaca.

0 comments:

Post a Comment