Saturday, April 2, 2011

What Does A Lump On The Neck Mean




Sometimes the night covers the most terrible human being but not ignominy. could sit and ponder on the various varieties of beings that surround the streets and breathe the oxygen of our planet.
was eleven o'clock at night, was heard in the distance the sound of some conversations and the clatter of the cars that ran at speed Aviation Avenue. Trying to cut corners, I found myself lost between certain streets that surrounded parallel to the construction of the Metro. Lima is a city where one can get lost easily but sometimes has that half sullen stubborn and many believe it has eyes corners. Upon reaching the destined address, only managed to knock.
Children are the most defenseless beings in this world and therefore should be protected, however, there are dark winged hawks are flying the missing sites to become part of his treat or disappear. It is not easy to investigate cases involving children and close look at the terror in his eyes or irony in his smile because they were betrayed. RC was found after five days, half naked, her eyes lost with nothing to say. You could ask about the origin of the wind in the afternoon or if the corners were witnesses of his outrage.
Through the window of the taxi, I could hear the rain giving slight tap on my face without touching it, while reviewing my book and joined ends. Three closely spaced cases lately that have the same pattern, abject urge in a universe where there is only malice. When I asked him in front of RC if he liked the dinosaurs and I began to explain about each of them and so I listened for half an hour until he went to sleep. When I got to give my report on the subject, it bothered me for not having taken the necessary data for this report.
Now that I look at my keys and write this story, reminds me of another girl - that was the same - in New York, to which call Brunella. I remember sneaking under the table, huddled in a corner wondering what happened that. While her mother argued with the police, while in the shadows all so clear. Everyone called and to find it was so small, I got together with her under the table and read a story by Hans Wilhelm I'll always love you. Because one should listen in silence when they are ready to mourn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment