Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Do You Need A License To Buy A Car In Alberta

Why put another blog posts?

Well ... liao because I'm the leg of a Roman ...

The thing is I've created a blog on my site, but instead of elguille.info, I had to do in mundoprogramacion.com (does not come to mind to explain why, because if not, you will notice how clumsy I am and have to keep up appearances jejej-joke-is that if it was going to be many throughout this y. .. for that ...) and now I'm posting here, but since I do not know if later be defiitivamente database with written things or not ... well ... the'm repeating here ... and save images, instead of putting the link, I am pasting the HTML text of the original post ... ie from October 6th today (actually yesterday, that it's almost 2 am on day 7) I am posting "originally" MundoProgramacion.com's blog (unless I write this and the public first Blogger) and as I cleared, the I'm "saying" here, because this blog is that I have linked to my Facebook page, and thus, there are posts on the page that the "caralibro" my friend would say pallel, which, incidentally, is experiencing these changes and "trouble" I'm doing with blogs, lol ... ay Zeno, who must have patience with Guille ... anyway ...

's it ... Okay?
Well, that ... another day I'll tell you more things about "why" of this blog (or appropriate) See

. Guillermo

(originally posted elguillemola.blogspot.com and surely will adapt / repeat on the blog of Guille )

0 comments:

Post a Comment