Monday, April 20, 2009

Usb For Netgear Dg934g Router

De Benedetti retention time of angels and demons

Watching fixed point to skirt the system away from my window at the top I can not believe I have wings and fly to disappear as a fold of the sky. I would like to be close to my street and my friends, the distance of what you love with edges of madness of the eternal return, it will sound to cliché certain phrases, but today I feel that everything returns to the same.
few weeks ago I toured the Ferry, with route S taten Island, many mentioned to me that is the most boring place in New York. This is a small island that is connected to Manhattan via NY Bay. Richmond used to call it but from 1975, the
decided City rename the Staten Island district. always wanted to change my route turned around the block and go get some fresh air outside the city Dad, I changed the mood and take me to contemplate new landscapes. The trip was beautiful and comfortable in a free ferry leaves every hour, near Battery Place a very poetic. From there one can see the statue from a different angle, more in profile as if saying goodbye to one. One of my reasons was to visit the Museum Zen NY, a tiny museum and as many the second most important after the Zen of the Tibet Museum, which you can arrive after a long journey. Upon reaching the island you take the bus and then walk uphill a few miles until you reach the top where the museum. When I felt that links you with air time, that breath that touches your neck as if you speak too close.
This whole story could be the start of a memory. In these moments we have as a flash of light inside our brains and opening as the opening of a camera. And we cut to take into account our own existence and place it against reality. The insistence of the body that wants to stay and is beating him vulnerable to indestructible. That becomes as well a good friend said, deaf-mute. Bodies
no voice, no nothing decir, todos tenemos algo que decir sea como sea siempre buscamos un medio para decir algo a los demás. Así llegué a la 11 de Fulton St. Después de haber recorridos un par de veces sus calles, para por fin decidirme a entrar a ver la exhibición de Bodies . Increíble y fascinante: no hay más palabras para explicar lo asombrosa que es esta exhibición. Uno va penetrando a cada sala y se va sorprendiendo de todo lo que tenemos d entro; somos como un mecanismo que fluye para existir y que podría ser desconectado por un segundo a través del hipocampo, parte de nuestro sistema límbico que constituye un mecanismo armónico que es capaz de elaborar funciones como la expresión emocional and the central emotion. If this fails we lose the memory and all our memories and part of our feelings. The hippocampus is small and is within our brain. The room puzzled me most was the nervous system that governs most of our parallel systems. Paper would fail me to say what I felt to see all that. However, I also wondered who these humans that are before me, stripped of its interior and displayed as part of a learning system and I got to thinking that human beings part d and claims are wonderful. Upon leaving I went to seaport where is the port where the wind return my breath again.
This exhibition of real bodies with cynicism displayed before thousands of eyes everyday. I carried a memory of a couple of weeks ago, while returning from Hoboken NJ to visit someone, was 2 of the morning and felt very cold. After two trains, I was on the third. When finally reached the last train and went but after two stops immediately stopped and started again. Hear many voices, someone was lying on the floor of the train, the smell was very strong and seemed to have a couple of hours and no one had noticed until the scent. That smell that casts the soul as it departs. It's the same smell that could be disappointment and neglect if they had a scent. That is shrouded as a soft blues unforgettable, in a soft voice in the distance, almost lost among the noise of the ordinary and inevitable, keeping the heart of man in front of thousands of bodies that sometimes do not understand.


The photographs were taken by my camera, which is back in the first picture is me

0 comments:

Post a Comment